We are often asked what some of our top catered items are for corporate luncheons, meetings, conferences and work days.
Here, we share with you the top 12 corporate menu items for your next meeting.
Breakfast Meeting Menu Ideas
- Power Breakfast. Fresh fruit salad, assorted yogurts and assorted snack bars provide nutritious treats to keep your meeting members’ minds fresh and packed with plenty of efficiency.
- The All-American Buffet. You cannot go wrong with a protein-packed meeting-starting meal of scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and bakery-fresh muffins and bagels with all the fixings.
Corporate Lunch Catering
- Box Lunches. The artisan boxed lunches are our most popular lunch item and has been for quite some time. Each fresh sandwich come with a bag of chips and choice of potato salad, pasta salad, couscous salad or carrots, celery and dressing, plus a choice of dessert.
- Wrap Buffet. Our other extremely popular lunchtime menu consists of a variety of unique, tasty wraps, such as chicken caesar, sirloin of beef, classic club, spicy thai shrimp, santa cruz, roasted vegetable pesto, sweet & spicy buffalo chicken and turkey & brie.
Corporate Meeting Break Foods
- Make-Your-Own Trail Mix. Combine your own premium granola, m&ms, peanut m&m’s, salted nuts, raisins,
chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Pretzel Shop Package. Pretzel bites accompanied by Bavarian sweet mustard, chocolate-drizzled pretzels and jumbo pretzels served with warm cheddar cheese dip are a great way to invigorate any meeting group.
Snacks to Increase Productivity
- Sweet & Salty Snack Pack. Includes plenty of mini Snickers, Milky Way bars, Twix bars, 3 Musketeers bars and a variety of bagged nuts to help keep everyone focused and ready for work.
- Kind Bars. These gluten-free, non-GMO and kosher healthy snack bars are the perfect way to create an atmosphere of productivity in your workplace meeting. You will not even need to take a break to eat these delectable treats…they can be consumed during the meeting!
Corporate Event Appetizers
- Petite Caprese Skewers—herb and olive oil-marinated ciliegine mozzarella and grape tomatoes are the perfect dinner meeting appetizer.
- Mini Sliders—grilled Angus burgers topped with caramelized onions and american cheese make for tasty hors d’oeuvres.
Popular Corporate Catering Dinner Items
- Finest Fiesta. Theme meals are very popular, but none more so than the finest fiesta, which offers barbacoa beef, fajita chicken, mexicali rice, refried beans, roasted potatoes with chorizo, cheeses, salsa, pico de gallo, sour cream, chips and pickled jalapenos, served with warm corn and flour tortillas.
- Indoor Picnic. The indoor picnic is popular all year round, with jumbo black angus hot dogs, 1/4 lb. pub burgers, american cheese, zesty pasta salad, american potato salad, ruffles potato chips, buns and condiments.
Tasty Catering’s menus, including the Corporate Menu, are each marked with icons denoting those items perfect for the most popular specialty diets, and many items (such as the boxed lunches) can be substituted to make gluten-free. See our menu for more great food choices!