Natural wedding décor provides a beautiful, gentle backdrop that allows couples to showcase their individuality. From canopies to wedding favors, you can make all your wedding décor naturally beautiful.
Natural Wedding Venue Décor
Choosing your wedding venue is a big decision. Whatever venue you choose, transform it into a stunning natural beauty with these wedding décor ideas:
- Canopy: if your venue has a large tree with branches stretching over the couple and guests, you can adorn it with white lanterns and cotton for a natural arch. Also, you can create your own earthy canopy with birch tree branches and wildflowers or beams draped with burlap, white silk and fresh flowers.
- Pew bows: make bows or cones out of burlap and accent them with silk, tulle, baby’s breath or preserved lavender.
- Aisle runners: burlap runners and scattered fresh flowers such as wildflowers or fall leaves will be choice for aisle runners in 2015.
- Signs: recycled wood and white paint is all you need to create rustic natural wedding signs.
- Flowers: 2015 weddings will have more flowers than ever. You can buy natural wedding decorations such as Nantucket baskets that hold flowers and complement your wedding theme. You may also consider a garden or conservatory wedding venue to reduce your floral budget.
- Lighting: paper lanterns, string lights and LED Mason jar lights all look beautiful in a natural setting.
- Some Wedding Venue Options: Choose one of these venues that already provides natural décor with its scenery: Danada House, Oak Brook Bath and Tennis, or the Shores of Turtle Creek.
Tip: Planning a backyard wedding with all of this gorgeous natural wedding décor? Learn how to style a beautiful backyard reception.
Natural Wedding Reception Table Decorations
Beautiful wedding reception tables encourage your guests to socialize and are a large part of your natural wedding décor. Listed below are a few simple wedding ideas to ensure these tables are natural beauties:
- Reception tables and runners: blush lace table runners with burlap look elegant on ivory linen. For a bolder look, opt for old wooden plank table runners or wood tables with white lace runners.
- Chairs: off-white linen chair covers are the perfect base to tie burlap rose sashes with baby’s breath or lavender flowers.
- Centerpieces: mason jars decorated with lace, vintage glass, plastic containers wrapped in bark and brass or copper teapots are all naturally beautiful ideas to display flowers, fall leaves and candles.
- Place cards: mini wood rounds or golden pinecones make the perfect stands for seating assignment cards. As with any print, use a matte finish to match a rustic or country wedding décor.
- Table numbers: paint beautiful rocks or stones with your wedding colors. Blues and greens with a dash of glimmer will be popular.
- Napkins: bring life into folded napkins by sliding delphiniums inside them.
Tip: Barn weddings and natural wedding décor go hand-in-hand. Learn how to style your barn wedding.
Natural Wedding Tables
Use these natural wedding table ideas to creatively display your guestbook, gifts, cake and wedding favors:
- Guestbook table: a wine barrel topped with lace builds the perfect stand for a leather guestbook.
- Gift table: top a rustic wood table with a vintage birdcage to hold all your cards.
- Wedding cake display: wood rounds create a beautiful display for the deconstructed wedding cake.
- Wedding favors table: fill burlap and lace wedding favor bags with Jordan Almonds, fresh herbs or fancy tea and seal them with satin ribbon.
Tip: Outdoor wedding rehearsals are trending! Learn how to style your (inexpensive) outdoor wedding rehearsal.