Festive Holiday Catering in Chicago
‘Tis the season for all the grandest Chicago holiday parties! It’s time to pop the bubbly, indulge in all the sweet treats and savor gourmet seasonal fare. Whether you’re celebrating the holidays at home with loved ones or throwing a huge holiday bash for your team at a Chicago venue, Tasty Catering has the holiday catering menu you need.View the Menu
- V Vegetarian
- VV Vegan
- DF Dairy-Free
- GF Gluten-Friendly
It’s Time to Eat, Drink & Be Merry
The holiday season is a blissful time of celebration. You know what that means? It’s time to eat, drink and be merry! Tasty Catering has everything you need to create holiday soirees people will remember: delectable Christmas catered buffets, bountiful holiday brunch spreads, creative light bites for New Year’s Eve, and all the bubbly and specialty cocktails. All carefully coordinated to ensure everyone is feeling extra festive. Rest assured that our team will plan all the details, so you can celebrate with your family, friends and team without all the stress of planning.
Deck the Halls with Desserts & Tasty Seasonal Delicacies
It’s beginning to look a lot like … festive sweets and tasty feasts. Whether you’re all about your favorite Christmas cookies or are excited to devour homestyle turkey stuffing, you can trust in our menu to provide you with holiday food essentials. With an expansive and delicious seasonal menu, you’ll be saying “all I want for Christmas is a Tasty style holiday meal!”
Holiday Brunch Menu Ideas
Individual cup of organic, low-fat vanilla yogurt and seasonal berries with granola (separate). V
Cinnamon & Spice French Toast
Cinnamon-battered French toast with New Orleans pecan praline butter and syrup on the side. Serve this with breakfast meats and fresh-cut fruit for the perfect way to start the day!
Scrambled eggs with chives, parmesan and provolone, roasted red skin breakfast potatoes, two meats, assorted muffins, condiments and your choice of a bowl of fresh-cut fruit, bottled juice or water.
Holiday Luncheon Menu Ideas
Roasted natural turkey, cornbread stuffing, classic mashed potatoes and gravy, tossed garden salad with assorted dressing packets and a bread roll.
Baked Sweet Potato Mash
Topped with marshmallows, corn flakes and brown sugar. V
Green Bean Casserole
Baked in a mushroom cream sauce and topped with crispy onions. V
Holiday Cocktail Party Menu Ideas
Maryland lump crab cake with mustard aioli.
White Cheddar, Cranberry and Chipotle Dip
With seasonal apple wedges, vegetables pretzel bites and sliced mini baguettes. V
Top Holiday Party Theme Ideas in Chicago
Themes are a great way to start planning any party. It gives you a guide for what style venue will fit, a look or the invitations and décor as well as some ideas for the menu—which we’ll talk about later. Here are a few popular holiday party themes you can use for your holiday event in Chicago:
- Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory: While this classic movie isn’t necessarily a holiday flick, it’s all about a chocolate factory and indulging in all the tasty sweets—and there’s nothing more holiday-centric than that! Do a sprawling dessert bar with all the tasty holiday treats.
- Winter Wonderland: If you’re a company looking to do a secular holiday celebrating all the individuals in your office, a New Year’s party with a Winter Wonderland theme with whites and light blues is a perfect way to celebrate the holidays at work.
- Masquerade Ball: Talk about an opportunity to dawn your most glamorous apparel! A masquerade ball theme incorporates decorative masks to adorn the faces of all guests. This is the perfect formal affair theme for the holidays.
- Classic Christmas: Think reds, greens, wreaths and trees, bright Christmas lights, candy canes and Santa coming down the chimney—the whole works! This is perfect for a family holiday brunch theme.
- Elf: Make Buddy the Elf proud with this candy-filled, wildly entertaining theme. Bring this iconic movie to life with all the candy cane decor, posting up the Code of Elves, and of course, including lots of sweets, with maybe an interesting spaghetti selection.
- More Tasty Ideas: Check out our blog post for more themes to continue the holiday inspiration.
Plan the Perfect Holiday Menu (Psst… This Is Where Tasty Catering Comes in!)
Tasty Catering’s skilled chefs have crafted a magical holiday menu that lends itself perfectly to customization. So, we’ll work with you to craft a menu that will keep your guests’ mouths watering the entire event while staying true to the theme you’ll proudly be showcasing.
Tasty Catering was a blessing. Outstanding customer service, easy to work with and great food! Don’t even think twice about using them! You won’t regret it!
Great food, great service and appreciated the assistance with quantities and recommendations for my guests. Favorites were the Angus beef sliders and the meatballs!
Order Your Meals Today
Delivering to you 24/7Contact Us